Care & Repair

Guarantee overview

We want you to enjoy your hülsta-furniture as long as possible. So Care & Repair is our chargeable service primarily for our products that are out of guarantee or have been damaged.


hülsta offer a 5-year guarantee on the perfect craftsmanship of all units, on the functional safety of all technical components as well as on the quality of materials used and the solid wood, veneered or lacquered surfaces.

Slatted base frames

All wooden parts on a hülsta slatted base are guaranteed for 12 years. This guarantee does not cover any metal, moving or motor parts, these are guaranteed for 3 years.


There is a proportional 5 year guarantee on all mattress cores as from date of purchase. This only applies, if a suitable hülsta base frame or a product from a different manufacturer that is similar in construction and function is used.

Mattress covers and handles are excluded from this guarantee, since their durability is largely determined by the care given to the mattress and the stress each mattress is subjected to.

All valid guarantee claims are fully covered in the first two years after date of purchase. In the third year the value of the guarantee claim is reduced by 40% to reflect product wear. In the fourth year this increases by a further 20% to 60% and again in the fifth by 20% to a total of 80% of the purchase price.

Mattresses exceeding 140 cm in are not covered by a guarantee as those sizes are not recommended.

now! by hülsta

Guarantee of 5 years only on all now! by hülsta products.

Some of the services available:
• Adjusting and levelling of units.
• Retouching some lacquers or veneers if damaged.
• Repairing damaged furniture
• Replacing hinges, drawer runners and other fixings
• Disassembly, moving and reassembly of hülsta furniture
• Temporary removal and storage of hülsta furniture
• Insurance quotations


For all service calls for products out of Guarantee there will be an initial call out charge of £200 excl. VAT this includes one hour of labour, If further time is needed this will be charged at £45 per hour excl. VAT Storage charges are available upon application.

After the online contact form has been completed and submitted one of our service engineers will contact you within 72 hours. Please try to include as much information as possible regarding the product you require servicing. Digital images, original purchase invoices etc. can be very helpful.

Our team is looking forward to hearing from you so that you can continue to enjoy your hülsta furniture for many more years to come.

Use following Button to contect us regarding our Care & Repair Service: